Jeff Fromm is a subject matter expert and professional speaker on consumer trends, marketing and innovation. He has keynoted more than 500 times all over the world – well not Antarctica. He is a contributing columnist for Forbes and co-author of three books: “Marketing to Millennials,” “Millennials with Kids,” and “Marketing to Gen Z.”
Jeff is president of FutureCast, a consumer trends consultancy, and partner at ad agency Barkley. While others talk about trends, Jeff and his partners are applying trends to create marketing and innovation best practices. His humorous stories and provocative new strategy paradigms are supported by hard research and real client profit growth.
Jeff has more than 25 years of brand marketing consulting experience across a variety of brands. Jeff and his team have worked with brands to identify profitable growth strategies related to changing consumer behavior.
Jeff graduated from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and attended The London School of Economics.
Generally, he covers:
– Marketing to Gen Z: Tapping into Youth Culture Trends
– A new approach to understanding the Millennial consumer journey and how the Millennial Mindset® should guide your future business
– The major youth trends that influence consumer behavior and attitudes, such as adventure, travel, peer affirmation, technology, food and beverage, and more
-New marketing strategies that win with Millennials, who are more “prosumer” and less consumer
– Examples of brand best practices that can be applied to drive engagement
-Why Content Excellence® is critical to your future as Millennials consume bite-size content
– Key insights from our major research studies, including general Millennial trends, Millennials as New Parents, Affluent Millennials and Getting to Know Gen Z
– The key questions you may not be asking that will help you achieve success
Jeff also customizes his presentations for any audience to provide the most insightful and actionable information available that will not only leave audience members inspired, but also provide them with the tools they need to reinvent their future.
If you would like to contact Jeff about speaking opportunities, email him at Jfromm@thefuturecast.com